Payoneer’s collaboration with eBay allows sellers worldwide to streamline their eBay payments so that they can handle their global eBay purchases easily through our integrated payment solution. In this step-by-step guide, we will describe how to synchronize your eBay account with the Payoneer account, register for a Payoneer account, and ensure that it is as smooth as possible.
Step 1: Link your Payoneer eBay account
The first move is to link your eBay account with Payoneer and build a Payoneer account after you have received your invitation to start managing your eBay payouts with Payoneer. Click here if you have a Payoneer account already.
Please check our registration criteria for additional information if you have several eBay shops.
- After signing up to your eBay account, you will be prompted by clicking on ‘No, help me create one’ to create a Payoneer account:
2. You will be taken to the page below to sign up for an account after you press the button. Depending on the account you wish to set up, select “individual” or “company.”
Whether you are an individual or a company, make sure all registration details match yourself or the verification documents of your company. When you sell in the EU or the UK, your name should be written down in English and must fit the name of your VAT certificate in accordance with the European VAT specifications of eBay. When done, click on “Next.”
- Enter the information of your authorised representative, including its name, date of birth and identification number. Please note that only your designated representative and not that of another employee in your organisation must contain the information.
- Pick a security query and create a password. Please keep track of your password because you’ll need it to access your Payoneer account.
5. Provide details about your bank account. To ensure that your payouts are handled properly, you must include the bank account of either your organization or an approved representative.
Connecting Your eBay Account to An Existing Payoneer Account
- After logging into your eBay account, you’ll be asked to sign in to your Payoneer account or build a new one. Select “Yes, sign in” from the drop-down menu.
2. To connect eBay to your Payoneer account, you’ll need to sign in.
3. A confirmation message will appear, indicating that you’re on your way to receiving your eBay payments via Payoneer.
Step 2: Sync your eBay accounts with Payoneer
- The following screen will appear after you register with Payoneer or add your existing Payoneer account, and you will be automatically redirected to eBay:
2. Your Payoneer and eBay profiles will need to be synchronised:
3. You must also apply a credit card backup to your account to register for eBay controlled payments:
4. Finally, to finish the registration form, send your request:
Step 3: Create an account with Payoneer.
The steps below will walk you through the process of setting up your Payoneer account so you can start collecting your eBay payouts. You can add several eBay accounts with the same corporate organisation on eBay to the same Payoneer account. In our registration criteria, you can learn about unique use cases relevant to multiple eBay accounts. Please keep in mind that you’ll continue to collect eBay payouts via PayPal once your account is fully set up.
1. You’ll receive an email from Payoneer confirming acceptance of your application shortly after submitting it to eBay.
Obtaining and submitting the required documents and information
- You’ll be asked to provide additional details as part of eBay’s onboarding process a few weeks after connecting your account to verify your identity and company. A complete list of documents is available here. To ensure a smooth onboarding, it is recommended that you begin collecting these documents now.
- Once you receive an email requesting your records, upload them to Payoneer’s Verification Center, which is accessible from your Payoneer account’s “Settings” tab. Please keep in mind that after your records have been checked, you might be required to provide additional details.
4. Payoneer will notify eBay that your account is ready once your information has been checked and accepted. When you should expect to collect your payouts to your Payoneer account, eBay will inform you. It can take a few weeks.