- How to download GTA 5 for PC
- How to install GTA 5 on a PC through Steam
GTA 5 may be downloaded in the following methods on a PC, laptop, or mobile phone.
GTA V / GTA 5 Download: Since its release in 2013, Grand Theft Auto (GTA) 5 has become a global phenomenon. This is an action-adventure multiplayer game developed by Rockstar Games that takes you through a vast plot of chasing automobiles, stealing banks, and more fun. GTA V/GTA 5 was initially available on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 systems. Since then, the game has been published for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Microsoft Windows. GTA 5 will be available for the PlayStation 5 and Xbox One X/S in the near future, and there are multiple ways to download GTA 5 for Android.In this post, we’ll go over everything you need to know about GTA 5, including how to download the game for PC and Android.
How to download GTA 5 for PC
The launch of GTA 5 online for PC was greeted with excitement by players the world over. They were no longer dependant on Microsoft and Sony game shops to purchase GTA 5. Rather than that, GTA 5 download for PC is accessible via Steam, Epic Games Shop, and Rockstar Games’ own store.
How to install GTA 5 on a PC through Steam
If you’re downloading GTA V for PC via Steam, you’ll first need to install the Steam client on your machine. Following that, you must log into your account. You may also register and establish an account if you are new to the platform. To get GTA 5 via Steam, follow these steps:
- Visit the Steam website and install the Steam client on your Windows PC.
- You may now create a new account or log in to an existing one.
- On the Steam app, search for GTA 5.
- Choose the GTA 5 edition that is most appropriate for your needs and budget.
- Pay for GTA 5 using a debit/credit card or another method.
- After payment is confirmed, click the Download option to download GTA 5 to your computer.
How can I get GTA 5 through the Epic Games Store?
The Epic Games Store is another digital retailer from which you may get GTA 5. As with Steam, you’ll need to install the Epic Games Store Launcher on your PC. The following are the measures to take:
- Navigate to the Epic Games Store website and click the Launcher icon in the top-right corner.
- Connect to your Epic Games account. Additionally, you may establish an account using the Signup option.
- On the system, navigate to the Epic Games Launcher and search for GTA 5.
- To download the game, simply click the “Buy Now” button, input your payment information, then click “Download.”
GTA 5 download for Android
As many of you are aware, GTA 5 is not yet available on Android. That is not to say that smartphone users will be unable to enjoy the action-packed multiplayer game. Indeed, PC users are not the only ones that have several download options for GTA 5. If you’re interested in playing GTA V on Android and have a Steam or Xbox Game Pass account, here’s how to download GTA 5 for Android.
How can I get GTA 5 on my Android phone?
- Install the Steam Link application from the Google Play Store on your Android phone.
- Connect Steam Connect Steam to your Steam account and the PC to which it is connected.
- To replicate the UI on the Android mobile phone, click the Start Playing button.
- GTA 5 may be found in the Steam library by searching for it and tapping on Play to begin playing.
How to Download GTA 5 on Android Using Xbox Game Pass?
Apart from Steam, GTA 5 for Android is also accessible via Xbox Game Pass. You may play GTA 5 on Android by following the steps below:
- Download the Xbox app from the Google Play Store on your phone.
- Utilize your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate account to sign in.
- Continue scrolling to the Cloud Games section.
- Conduct a search for GTA 5, then touch on it to begin playing FAQs.
Is GTA V available for Android?
GTA 5 is not yet officially available on the Google Play Store for Android. To play GTA 5 with your Steam or Xbox Game Pass account, you’ll need to use the mirroring functionality. You must first purchase the game; only then will it be compatible with an Android phone.
GTA 5 download for iPhone
GTA 5 is not officially compatible with the iPhone, and there is no method to port the game from other platforms to the iPhone via sideloading or mirroring.
System requirements for GTA V/ GTA 5 on PC
For the PC version of GTA 5, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, or Windows Vista are the minimum system requirements. GTA 5 requires a minimum of an Intel Core 2 quad-core CPU and 4GB RAM to run on a PC. Additionally, your system should include an NVIDIA 9800 GT GPU that is DirectX 10 compliant, as well as 90GB of accessible hard drive space. With these specifications, you may enjoy GTA 5 on your PC.